[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Feb. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 17 10:33:50 CST 2016

Hi folks,

As cashier here, I am usually in my corner at the register facing away from
the dining area, but yesterday I was getting a lot of questions like "Where
are the tables?", and "What's the tape for?"   I didn't understand the cause
of so much concern until after serving time when the crew got to sit down
and eat, and I noticed the tape that the floor was roped off with said
"Police line, do not cross".  Everyone probably thought we'd had a murder or
something, but it's only the maintenance crew going over the floor before
this weekend's Sapphire Ball.  Officer Tim is usually here at meal times to
prevent any real need for police tape.

Our Student Affairs Department has a large tour group of high school
students from Checotah on campus today, so please make them welcome if you
see them around.  They'll be touring various areas on campus and then coming
in for lunch around 12:15, so if you are in a hurry, you might want to get
here before then.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

BBQ beef brisket, hot ham and cheese, chicken and noodles, home fried
potatoes, baked beans, corn nuggets, green beans, new potatoes, fries,
burgers, pizza, subs, waffles.  Soup:  Broccoli, cheese and cauliflower.
Dessert:  Cookies.

Dinner:

Buffalo wings, sesame pork stir fry, rice, spaghetti with meat sauce, garlic
roasted red potatoes, corn on the cob, steamed broccoli, steamed cabbage,
egg rolls, pizza, bread sticks.

Have a great day,

Rhoda