[Eoscstudents] Workshop tonight #ChoctawsofEOSC

Jamie Irwin jirwin at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 29 12:49:52 CST 2016

We will be having a workshop tonight at 5:30 p.m. in Johnston Hall Room 131. Free food from Pizza Hut will be provided. We will have 2 speakers. The first speaker will be addressing the MOVE study. This is an incentive program for students 18-21 years. Find out if you are eligible for the program. I would love to get paid to workout!!!! The other speaker promises to bring free stuff. My daughter attended her workshop at CASC and loved the items that were brought...and let's not forget the $10 Visa gift card that you receive once the workshop is over if you have a signed contract on file.

If you are a member of the Choctaw Nation, enrolled at EOSC, and can attend 80% of the workshops on Wilburton Campus Monday nights at 5:30 and have not yet signed up, come by tonight and check out our program. We offer a scholarship of $250-350 for successful completion. It is not too late to sign a contract.