[Eoscstudents] #Choctaws of EOSC update

Jamie Irwin jirwin at eosc.edu
Fri Jan 22 11:41:36 CST 2016

Halito!
I am excited about the response I have received about the new Choctaw College and Career Retention Program here at EOSC. Just a quick reminder that new members need to try to sign up today (until 3:30) or Monday (12:00-3:30). Please bring a copy of Choctaw Tribal Membership and EOSC class schedule. Dinner is provided at the workshop, and I must be prepared in order to get enough food. Workshop will be held in Johnston Hall- Room 131 at 5:30 p.m. on Monday 1/25/16.

If you came in already and provided an email, you should have received an invitation to the Slack App. I have been informed by other students that the EOSC email may have a firewall that is blocking this invite. I ask that you provide me another email address other than the EOSC account.

Please email, call, or stop by my office if you have any questions.

Yakoke!

Jamie Irwin | Choctaw Nation Success Coach - EOSC- Wilburton | 918-465-1705