[Eoscstudents] February 1st and 2nd Blood Drive

shaunna lidrich slidrich at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 26 09:44:45 CST 2016

Just an FYI we will be hosting a blood drive on Monday February 1st &
Tuesday February 2nd.  I have included the links so that if you wish you can
go to the website and sign up for the time that is most convenient for you
or if you would like you can sign up that the information table in the
cafeteria.  If you have any questions or need any assistance please feel
free to give me a call or email.  Thank you for your support and lifesaving
donation.

 <https://www.yourbloodinstitute.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/186078>
https://www.yourbloodinstitute.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/186078
(Schedule for Monday, Feb. 1st)

 <https://www.yourbloodinstitute.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/186079>
https://www.yourbloodinstitute.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/186079
(Schedule for Tuesday, Feb 2nd)

Have a wonderful weekend,

Shaunna Lidrich

Administrative Assistant

Student Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main

Wilburton OK 74578

Phone: 918-465-1818

Fax: 918-465-4418

Email: slidrich at eosc.edu <mailto:slidrich at eosc.edu>

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson