[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Mar. 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 1 10:21:05 CST 2016

Hi folks,

Well, it's Super Tuesday, so please remember to go vote, and let's all hope
the candidates we pick will bring our country peace and prosperity and not
more problems.

Our Lunch menu for today:

Lasagna, chicken nuggets, chili dogs, oven browned potatoes, steamed
cabbage, fried squash, corn, tater tots, burgers, waffles, pizza and subs.
Dessert:  Assorted cakes and cobbler.  Soup:  Broccoli and cheese.

Dinner:

Tater tot casserole, cheese manicotti, chicken patty  sandwich, parsley
buttered potatoes, broccoli, steamed carrots, corn, burgers, cookies.

Have a Super Tuesday,

Rhoda