[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. March 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 2 10:39:54 CST 2016

Hi folks,

Everyone should try and come by during lunch time and stick a pin in the
maps sponsored by the P.A.S.S. (Psychology and Social Sciences) Club.
Students and others are encouraged to find their hometown and mark it with a
push pin.  Due to the diversity of our student body, there is not only a map
of the United States, but a world map, with a number of pins scattered in
far flung places, such as England, Scotland, Brazil, Africa, and more.  It
is interesting to talk with our students from other countries and learn how
things are different there, or what we have in common.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Chicken tetrazzini, beef pot pie, pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy,
mixed vegetables, fried okra, Brussel sprouts, fries, burgers, subs, pizza,
waffles.  Chili.  Cookies.

Dinner:

Hamburger steak, parmesan chicken, rigatoni with Italian sausage, garlic
herb cheesy potatoes, mixed vegetables, spinach, steamed cauliflower,
burgers, bread sticks, dessert.

Have a wild Wednesday,

Rhoda