[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wet Wed. March 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 9 11:00:57 CST 2016

Hi folks,

After a rainy morning, it looks like the rain has stopped, at least
temporarily.  Almost everyone who came in for lunch yesterday was drenched!
I hope the rain holds off through lunch and that doesn't happen again today.

I just found out today that cafeteria worker Christie, and Financial Aid
Officer Matthew Hernandez, husband and wife, share a birthday, and it was
yesterday.  I hope they had a great day.

There has been an article of clothing and a school tool left in the
cafeteria within the last 2 or 3 weeks, so if you're missing something
please come let me know what it is and we'll see if we have it.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Beef ravioli, baked tilapia, popcorn chicken casserole, fried potatoes,
hominy, spinach, black eye peas, cornbread, fries, burgers, waffles, pizza,
subs.  Soup:  Tomato.  Dessert:  Fresh strawberry cake.

Dinner:

Fried chicken, pulled pork sandwich, hamburger steak, mashed potatoes and
gravy, mixed vegetables, corn on the cob, green beans, burgers, bread
sticks, dessert.

Keep dry today,

Rhoda