[Eoscstudents] Monday 3/21 workshop - ChoctawsofEOSC

Jamie Irwin jirwin at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 17 08:30:37 CDT 2016

Please see the attached flyer! This workshop is for YOU! If you have not signed up to be a member of the ChoctawsofEOSC Success Team*- Feel free to stop by to check out this workshop. It is Wellness Week, so we will have healthy food from Subway! Members who have a signed contract on file may pick up their Chahta T-shirt and will also receive a $10 Visa gift card for attending.

Enjoy what is left of Spring Break!!! I look forward to seeing you on Monday.

*Success Team members must be enrolled in EOSC and be a tribal member of Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma.