[Eoscstudents] Shaunna is leaving....

Lindy Basden lnbasden at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 22 09:39:40 CDT 2016

Good morning everyone!

Shaunna, in Student Services, is leaving and Friday is her last day. I know
students don't have class on Friday so I wanted to send her off with all the
love she has shown Eastern students and staff on Thursday!

I will be putting a yellow sign downstairs for anyone that wants to sign it
or write a little message for her in the cafeteria area. We will be having a
cake and cupcakes Thursday during lunch time too.

She will be greatly missed as she cares about Eastern and everyone that is a
part of Eastern.

Please help me in sending her off to her new job with a loving good bye and
we will miss you!

Lindy Basden

Cheer Coach & Student Life Coordinator

Staff Council Chair