[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. March 22

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 22 10:52:54 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

My computer and I have been having a battle of wills this morning.  I've
been trying to send out this email and it's been letting me think I'm going
to get to at least a couple of times, then shutting off so that I have to go
all the way back to square one and start completely over.  I feel like I can
almost hear it laughing at my aggravation and counting down until it can do
it again, so I'd better get this sent ASAP!

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Lemon chicken, baked pork chops, BBQ beef sandwich, steamed red potatoes,
Italian blend vegetables, Malibu blend vegetables, steamed rice, baked
potatoes, fries.  Burgers, subs, pizza, waffles.  Soup:  Tomato basil
bisque.  Dessert: Chocolate oatmeal no bake cookies.

Dinner:

Pit ham, cheese manicotti, beef and noodles, roasted potatoes, okra, steamed
cauliflower, steamed rice, baked potatoes, burgers, cookies, dessert.

Have a terrific Tuesday,

Rhoda