[Eoscstudents] Thank you!

shaunna lidrich slidrich at eosc.edu
Fri Mar 25 09:15:05 CDT 2016

Words cannot express just how much I have enjoyed getting to know all of
you.  Thank you for all of your well wishes, it has been a real blessing to
have the opportunity to know you and made so many friends.  Please stay in
touch, and may God bless you as much as he has me by bring so many amazing
people in my life.

I my new contact information:

Shaunna Lidrich

2651 Northrise Dr.

Las Cruces NM 88011

Email: shaunna.grace at gmail.com

Work phone: 575-521-7999

Cell phone: 918-327-9105

I will miss you all so much,

Shaunna Lidrich

Administrative Assistant

Student Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main

Wilburton OK 74578

Phone: 918-465-1818

Fax: 918-465-4418

Email: slidrich at eosc.edu <mailto:slidrich at eosc.edu>

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find
myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or
unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. -
Martha Washington