[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday March 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Mar 25 10:37:01 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

Well, we got the computer crash out of the way early today.  Maybe now I can
get this send out in peace.

Farewell and best wishes to Shaunna Lidrich, Administrative Assistant to
Dean Greg Warren.  She is leaving to move and take a job in Las Cruces, New
Mexico.  Shaunna, you have truly been a treasure here at Eastern, sincerely
caring for the students, your co-workers, and your job.  You will be missed.

We have many, many special guests on campus today, as we host students from
a wide area who are participating in the annual FFA Interscholastic Contest.
Best of luck to these impressive young people.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Baked tilapia, cheese ravioli, steak melts, loaded mashed potatoes, pinto
beans, corn, oriental vegetables, steamed rice, baked potatoes, fries.
Burgers, subs, pizza, waffles.  Dessert:  Cookies.

Have a fantastic Friday and a blessed Easter weekend,

Rhoda