[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. March 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 28 10:36:14 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend.  It was chillier than I
would've liked, and there was frost on my windshield this morning, but I
guess we can still expect that sort of thing periodically this time of year.
Some things you just have to live with.

There have been several articles of clothing left in the Cafeteria lately,
(what are you people doing out there when I'm not watching you?!), so if
you're missing something in particular and you think you may have left it
here, please let us know what you're looking for and we'll let you know if
we have it or not.  I think some of these things could have been left from
the other day when the Wii contest and self defense instruction was going
on.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Sliced pork loin, chicken scallopini, fettucine Alfredo, mashed potatoes and
gravy, green beans, cauliflower, fries.  Burgers, subs, pizza, waffles.
Dessert:  Berry cheesecake.

Dinner:

Chicken parmesan, hot ham and cheese, stuffed peppers, white rice, mixed
vegetables, fried okra, burgers, cookies, dessert.

Have a marvelous Monday,

Rhoda