[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. March 31

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 31 10:50:09 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

After a rainy morning, it looks like we're set to have a beautiful sunny
day.  This is good news for our baseball and softball teams who both have
games here this afternoon.  Good luck to both of our wonderful teams.  I
know both teams started off early this morning rolling the tarps off the
fields, and coming in for breakfast afterward.  Guess they'd worked up an
appetite first thing!

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Chicken fried chicken, egg rolls, broccoli beef, mashed potatoes and gravy,
fried rice, vegetable blend, hibachi noodles, dinner rolls, yellow squash,
zucchini, fries.  Burgers, subs, pizza, waffles.  Dessert:  Strawberry punch
bowl cake.

Dinner:

Beef and noodles, cheese ravioli, lemon pepper chicken, rice pilaf, fried
okra, veggie blend, sliced carrots, burgers, dessert.

Have a great Thursday,

Rhoda