[Eoscstudents] Mass Comm classes

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Mon May 2 09:49:13 CDT 2016

As you all prepare to enroll for fall, I wanted to make you aware of the courses that Mass Communication is offering. I would like to encourage General Studies majors to take a look at these especially, as they can fulfill a portion of your degree plan. As always, you should visit with your advisor before making your schedule.

MCOMM 1101 Publications Production MW 1:10 - 2 p.m.
MCOMM 1113 Introduction to Mass Communication ONLINE
MCOMM 1213 News Reporting MWF 10:10 - 11
MCOMM 1223 Video Production I MWF 11:10 - Noon
MCOMM 2123 Principles of Mass Media Advertising ONLINE

Remember, you do not have to be a Mass Communication major to enroll in any of our courses.

--
Kristen E. Turner
Eastern Oklahoma State College