[Eoscstudents] FW: Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society - Eligible members for Fall 2016

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 28 11:07:48 CDT 2016

IMPORTANT:

If your name is not on the list below and you meet these criteria:

*        Completed 12 college credit hours

*        12 - 29 hours requires a 3.75 GPA

*        30 hours and above requires a 3.5 GPA

Email me or come see me and I will check to see why you didn't make the list
I was given. We can certainly add you and allow you to join PTK if you meet
the necessary requirements.

If a student has a Business office hold for financial reasons, the name
sometimes doesn't appear for me.

Mrs. Kennedy

Brenda Kennedy

CIS Department Chair/Instructor