[Eoscstudents] Choctaws of EOSC workshops

Jamie Irwin jirwin at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 8 14:23:07 CDT 2016

Next week we will host 2 workshops on different topics.  You may attend one
or both.  Information attached in flyers.

Monday will be at 6:00 p.m. in the EOSC Ballroom.  We will have a taco bar
set up at 5:30 p.m.

Tuesday will be at noon in The Hub (Johnston Hall 131).  We will have
Nachos and Frito Pie.
Please contact Jamie Irwin at choctawsofeosc at gmail.com for more details.