[Eoscstudents] Financial planning workshops - ChoctawsofEOSC

Jamie Irwin jirwin at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 14 11:25:19 CDT 2016

Halito Choctaw Students!

On Monday night, I am bringing in Choctaw Asset Building to discuss (and
set up) your CAB accounts.  CAB is a match savings program. I encourage you
to bring a parent if you are ready to set up this account for educational
purposes...or take good notes and discuss this with your parents.  Dawn Hix
will be here to answer any questions.

On Tuesday, I will relay the information that I receive from CAB and Trio
Student Support Services will present a workshop on Financial planning.  It
is never to early to start planning for your future!

Again, it is not too late to join ChoctawsofEOSC.  Please contact me if you
are interested.  New members should provide a copy of your Choctaw Nation
of Oklahoma Tribal Membership card and an EOSC schedule.

As always, we will have free food!  Members who have a signed contract will
also receive a $10 gas voucher!  See attached flyer!

Yakoke (Thank you)!

Jamie Irwin
Choctaw Nation Success Coach - Wilburton