[Eoscstudents] Southeastern Transfer Day Reminder

Sandra Robertson srobertson at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 17 10:07:54 CDT 2017

From: Kandace L. Monroe [mailto:kmonroe at se.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 9:53 AM
To: Kandace L. Monroe

Subject: SE Transfer Day Reminder

Good morning,

Just wanted to send a quick reminder about Transfer Day this Thursday, April
20th. If you will click here, <http://www.se.edu/transfer-day/>  it will
take you to the poster with information and a link to register. Make sure to
also let your students know that this is a great day to bring transcripts in
if they would like to fill out the application for admission in our office
or if they are needing to turn it in to complete an application we have on
file.

Let me know if you or any of your students have any questions!

Sincerely,

Kandace Monroe

Admissions Counselor/Transfer Recruiter

Office of Admissions/Recruitment