[Eoscstudents] University Transfer Fair - Feb. 15

Tina Ray tray at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 2 16:00:43 CST 2017

Mark your calendar!  I have attached a poster regarding our University
Transfer Fair.  The event will be Wednesday, Feb. 15 from 11:00 a.m. - 1:30
p.m. in the student center cafeteria area. (Wilburton Campus) Come and visit
with area university representatives about admissions, scholarships, and any
other questions you may have regarding transferring after completion of your
associates degree.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks - Tina Ray