[Eoscstudents] Spring Classes

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 26 12:45:17 CDT 2017

As you all are getting your spring schedules worked out, please consider
taking a Mass Communication course. I am offering *Introduction to Mass
Communication* face to face on the Wilburton campus, and it counts as
a *General
Ed elective* for almost every major. It is a great course, and you will
*not* be required to buy a book.

I also offer *Video Production* and *Publications Production* this spring.
If you are a General Studies major, these courses will count toward your
hours needed to graduate.

Of course, if you are interested in a career in mass comm (public
relations, advertising, photography, graphic arts, video production,
journalism, and radio), you should contact me about becoming a major.

MCOMM-1101 (12168) Publications Production MW 1:10-2 p.m.
MCOMM 1113 (12167) Intro to Mass Comm MWF 10:10-11 a.m.
MCOMM 2103 (12169) Vidoe Production MWF 9:10-10 a.m.
* all of these courses are on the Wilburton campus

--
Kristen E. Turner
Professor of Mass Communication