[Eoscstudents] Vet Enrollment

Colby Carpenter ccarpenter at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 26 12:45:53 CDT 2017

To all students who receive veteran benefits:

When you enroll for Spring classes, send me a copy of your enrollment.  If
you do a degree check with your advisor, make sure I get a copy of that as
well.

You may ask your advisor to email me a copy of both, if she has time.

However, ultimately, IT IS YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY  to make sure I
receive both those papers to ensure timely and correct benefit payments.

Also,  the Veterans Lounge is open on the Wilburton Campus, a stress-free
area with snacks, soda, coffee, computers, and video gaming. It is available
for any service members (current or former) and emergency personnel.

It is in Choctaw Hall, you can get the key code from me or Campus Police
Chief Alton Jones.

Colby L. Carpenter

Student Service Representative/

VETERANS AFFAIRS COORDINATOR

Eastern Oklahoma State College

Student Enrollment Center

1301 W. Main St.

Wilburton, OK 74578

918.465.1771

Fax: 918.465.4476

ccarpenter at eosc.edu <mailto:ccarpenter at eosc.edu>

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the use of
the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged, confidential,
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify Colby
Carpenter at the e-mail or phone number listed above and expunge this
communication without making any copies.