[Eoscstudents] HOMECOMING WEEK ACTIVITIES

Lindy Basden lnbasden at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 31 08:29:33 CDT 2017

Good morning and Happy Halloween!!

I wanted to send out a schedule for next week's Homecoming activities.
Homecoming is from November 6th- November 11th.

You will see at the top of every day there is a themed dress up day in blue.
If you participate you will need to stop by Student Services and have your
picture taken. We will have a daily winner Monday- Friday for a cash prize.
You can compete as a club/team or as an individual. We will have 2 Minute to
Win it winners per day, one for each time slot. You can only win once a day
for the Minute to Win it competition.

If you have any questions let me know.

Lindy Basden

Cheer and Dance Coach & Student Life Coordinator

Staff Council Chair

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W Main

Wilburton, OK 74578