[Eoscstudents] Job Opportunity in McAlester

Sandra Robertson srobertson at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 22 10:31:15 CST 2018

From: Leanna Caldwell [mailto:lcaldwell at midwestces.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 5:11 PM
To: srobertson at eosc.edu
Subject: Job opportunity

Hello Sandra,

I am the Hiring Manager for Midwest CES, we perform exams for Social
Security Disability Determinations. We have immediate openings in our
McAlester clinic.

Responsibility are: checking in patients, helping them understand required
paperwork, collecting patients height/weight, blood pressure, basic eye
exam, rooming patients, collecting medical histories pertinent to the exam,
maintaining work flow so each patient sees assigned Doctor, organizing
paperwork after Doctor completes exam and faxing back to Headquarters.

Starting pay is $13/hr.

I would love to offer this position to your students, no experience
required. Interested parties may contact me via email or they may call me
direct.

I appreciate your time and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank You

Leanna Caldwell
Personnel Manager
M: 913-530-8824