[Eoscstudents] You're Invited! Business Bootcamp - March 1

Amanda Smith asmith950 at eosc.edu
Sun Feb 25 21:23:15 CST 2018

Hello Students!

The Business Club would like to invite you to a fun seminar we are hosting
called Business Bootcamp! It will be this *Thursday, March 1 from
1:30-2:30pm* in the Ballroom. It will feature several key aspects to help
you prepare for the business world by covering important topics such as:

1. Resume Preparation
2. How to Dress for Success
3. Interviewing Tips

We will have a drawing for gift cards and will also have some donated
business clothing to give away to students. See attachment for more details!

Hope to see you there!

Mrs. Smith
Business Club Advisor