[Eoscstudents] Candy is dandy! If you have it.....

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 16 15:42:57 CDT 2018

All,

We are looking to gather candy for our clubs and organizations to be able
to pass out at the Halloween Trunk-or-Treat.  Many clubs will be
purchasing candy on their own, and student government will also make a
purchase, but we never seem to have enough.  If you are interested in
helping please send bags of candy to student services so that we can pass
it out during the event as it becomes needed.  If we have left over candy
it will be used during homecoming.  Thank you in advance for your
assistance.

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director