[Eoscstudents] Fwd: [EOSCall] How About Some Free Money (for your help)

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 10 10:32:34 CDT 2019

Good Morning,

The women's soccer team is looking for some help this season.  We are
kicking off our home opener this Sunday at 2pm.  We are wanting to see if
anyone would like to help with our game day activities.  We will need help
filming the games (to be broadcast live) and to help run the clock
(literally pressing 5 buttons).  We have work study hours if you qualify as
well as RCE hours to get paid.

If you are looking to be a part of a team, we have 2 spots to be a team
manager.  You will get free gear, travel with the team and we have
scholarship money available!  Duties would be to help get water for
practices and games.  Filming games and stats.  Helping with equipment and
uniforms.

If you or someone you know might be interested, please feel free to reach
out.

Here are our Home Games:
9/15 NOC Tonkawa 2:00 PM
9/19 NEO A&M 3:00 PM