[Eoscstudents] Handgun class this Saturday

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 10 11:24:49 CDT 2019

Only 3 days left to sign up!

I have sponsored an Oklahoma Self Defense Act Course (handgun carry).  One
of our Criminal Justice graduates, Officer Justin McLemore, has agreed to
put on a class at the college with me.  This is first come first serve as
seating is limited.  The cost of the course is $50 to be paid to the
instructor and should be either cash or money order.  The date for this
course is Saturday, September 14th beginning at 9:00 a.m.  The classroom
portion will be in the Student Center (Presidents Dining Room) and then at
the Wilburton/College firing range, located next to the old city landfill,
for an hour or so shooting course.  DO NOT bring your handgun or ammunition
to the classroom, only to the firing range.  If interested I will need a
name and phone number to place you and yours on a sign-up sheet in my
office.  If questions, please email me at bdenny at eosc.edu.
Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director