[Eoscstudents] Are you a tribal member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma and a First-Time Freshman?

Carmen Juarez mjuarez at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 25 13:39:25 CDT 2020

Good afternoon! If you are a Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma tribal member, a
first-time freshman student at the Wilburton campus (concurrent classes
don't count against you as a first-time freshman) and taking at least 12
hours this semester, you may be eligible to participate in our Choctaw
Nation College FYI program. You will meet with me once per week to simply
check-in and discuss how you are doing as a college student. You will
receive a gas voucher when you do so and other incentives throughout the
Fall and Spring semesters, as well. If you believe you will qualify for our
program, please come by my office in Johnston Hall, Room 122. You will
receive this shirt and mask upon acceptance to College FYI.
[image: Masked Mountaineer Shirt.jpg]
--
Yakoke!

Melissa Juarez

First Year Experience Coordinator | College FYI

Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma | Eastern Oklahoma State College

mjuarez at choctawnation.com |  (918) 465-1705 - Work  | (580) 775-0568 - Cell

Visit our website <https://www.choctawnation.com/CollegeFYI> and follow us
on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/CNOCFYI>, Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/cno_college_fyi>, and Twitter