[Eoscstudents] Housing & Computer/Internet Access Concerns

Trisha McBeath tmcbeath at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 24 15:32:50 CDT 2020

Students,

As Eastern transitions all classes to an online format for the remainder of
the spring 2020 semester, I know this may create challenges for some of our
students. We know there may be students who cannot move back home at this
time, either due to travel restrictions, lack of computer/Internet service,
or other issues. We are working to help resolve these issues for our
students. We will be working on a plan to provide computer and Internet
access points at the Wilburton and McAlester campuses. Additional
information will be available soon.

If you have concerns regarding housing or your ability to complete online
classes because of access, please respond to this email *by Thursday, March
26. *

- Do you need to live in residential housing for the remainder of the
spring semester?

- Will you need access to a computer lab in Wilburton, McAlester, Idabel or
Antlers to complete classes online?

Please continue to check eosc.edu and your email for additional information
and updates. Residential students will receive further instructions from
the Office of Student Services on the move-out process.

Thank you,
Trish McBeath
Vice President for Student & External Affairs
tmcbeath at eosc.edu