[Eoscstudents] Diploma frames

amartinez at eosc.edu amartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 25 14:28:26 CDT 2020

It is very unfortunate news to hear that graduation is cancelled. But for
everyone that was due to graduation in May, remember that you are still a
graduate and you still made a huge accomplishment. With that being said,
since the graduation gowns will not be needed, keep in mind a diploma frame
instead, to show off this accomplishment that you worked so hard for.

The Bookstore is still open for business and orders can also be made as well
at www.eoscbookstore.com <http://www.eoscbookstore.com> , and shipped right
to your door.

For those of you that prepaid for your cap & gown sets, let us know if you
want refunded for those. We actually have them in stock now but if you do
not want it for a souvenir, we will be happy to give a full refund. Give us
a call at 918.465.1713 and we can do the refund over the phone.

Thank you all so much, be safe out there and make wise decisions.

(attached is a picture of the diploma frame. It fits the special size that
EOSC uses for the paper diplomas)

Thank you,

Ali Martinez

Bookstore Manager