[Eoscstudents] Student Support Services

Casey Reinhardt creinhardt at eosc.edu
Wed May 6 12:30:00 CDT 2020

Hello,

Are you planning on attending EOSC in the fall? If the answer is yes, then
don't miss your chance to sign up for Student Support Services this
semester! *Students that sign up this semester can qualify to receive Grant
Aid in the fall. Grant aid is a grant that we award students every
semester, which could total up to $500.* If you have more questions about
Student Support Services and all the free resources we offer students, then
please feel free to contact me. The link to our online application is
listed below.

Thanks,
Casey Reinhardt

SSS Online Application: https://forms.gle/jGin1goEVqLdKGyQA