[Eoscstudents] Student Support Services

Casey Reinhardt creinhardt at eosc.edu
Thu May 7 12:00:00 CDT 2020

Hello,

Student Support Services is recruiting students for next semester. If you
plan on continuing your education in the fall semester at EOSC, then sign
up for SSS! We offer a ton of free resources to students at no
additional cost. *We award Grant Aid each semester, and if you sign up now,
then you could qualify to receive it in the fall. The award amounts for
Grant Aid range from $150 to $500!* Don't miss this opportunity to take
advantage of our free services. If you have any questions, please feel free
to contact me anytime. Follow the link below to fill out our online
application.

Thanks,
Casey Reinhardt

SSS Online Application: https://forms.gle/Rnz4TxifMQauz2cM8