[Eoscstudents] Instructions for Summer sales @ the Bookstore

amartinez at eosc.edu amartinez at eosc.edu
Wed May 13 14:59:27 CDT 2020

Hello everyone, we wanted to send out some instruction on how things need to
be done for the Summer semester.

ALL book/supplies/clothing needs will now only be accepted through our
webstore at www.eoscbookstore.com <http://www.eoscbookstore.com/>

This includes credit card orders and Financial Aid orders. Due to COVID-19,
the Business Office is working remotely and will not be in the Business
Office to issue vouchers. Vouchers will be scanned and emailed to the
Bookstore remotely from a Business Office employee. At that time orders will
be processed and shipped. If someone places an order and is local, we will
have curbside pickup for your convenience.

Please do not let this discourage you from attending Summer school. This is
different for now, but it will work. If anyone has any questions or
concerns, please feel free to call the Bookstore at 918.465.1713

Thank you,

Ali Martinez

Bookstore Manager

TBC153