[Eoscstudents] Semester Conclusion

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Wed May 13 14:01:27 CDT 2020

Students,

This is our final week of the spring 2020 semester.  Traditionally I would
have been given the chance to cook and serve you a late night breakfast and
wish you well on your finals.  Unfortunately due to Covid-19 that was not
possible.  I would like to remind each of you that your instructors are
required to turn in their grades by Monday (5/18/2020) at the very latest.
Some of your final tests may have already been due.  Please check your
assignments and tests in blackboard and be sure that you communicate with
our faculty.  It is time consuming to seek to have a grade changed after
the fact and for instructors to complete the process, should they choose to
accept late work.  Those of you who are graduating, I wish you all the
greatest of success in your future endeavors and hope you will stay in
touch with and support your alma mater.  Those returning, I am very much
looking forward to seeing you all on campus once again and resuming campus
activities and daily life.  Thank you for allowing all of us at Eastern
Oklahoma State College to continue to serve you and our communities.

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Professor Criminal Justice
Department Chair/C.O.P. Director