[Eoscstudents] Scholarship Reminder

Jamie Dean jdean2 at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 9 12:08:27 CST 2021

Good afternoon!

This is a reminder that the application for the *$1,000 George and Donna
Nigh Leadership Academy Scholarship* is due *TOMORROW*, Friday, December
10th by *5pm*! Applications can be returned to me in person or via email.

The winner must attend the Leadership Academy in Oklahoma City on Jan
28-31, 2022. Lodging, meals, and local transportation are provided by the
Academy. The $1,000 award will be added to the selected recipient's account
for the Spring 2022 semester upon completion of the Leadership Academy.

I have attached a copy of the application to this email.

Due to time constraints, only the selected recipient will be notified.

Thank you!

--
*Jamie Dean*
Scholarship/Testing/Student Employment Coordinator

Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W. Main
Wilburton, OK 74578
Ph: 918.465.1768