[Eoscstudents] Update to Buyback, Sales & Rentals for McAlester & Idabel

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Fri Dec 10 11:33:41 CST 2021

The Bookstore will no longer be traveling to the McAlester and Idabel
campuses for buyback, sales and rental returns. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause. All rental returns and buyback will be at the
Wilburton Campus. For sales, everyone can go to our online store at
www.eoscbookstore.com to place your orders and have your orders shipped
directly to the address of choice. Laptops can even be added to your order
using Financial Aid.

Again, we apologize for all inconveniences.

--

*Thank you,*

*Ali Martinez*

*Manager, EOSC Bookstore918.465.1713TBC153*

*www.eoscbookstore.com <http://www.eoscbookstore.com>*

*Join us for info at:*

*EOSC Bookstore on Facebook*

*EOSC Bookstore on Twitter*