[Eoscstudents] Band And Choir Participation

Brian Harris bharris2 at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 11 15:51:09 CST 2021

Good Afternoon, EOSC Students.

I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful first day of classes for the spring
2021 semester.  My name is Brian Harris and I am the new Director of Music
here at Eastern Oklahoma State College.  If you enjoy singing or playing an
instrument please consider adding band and/or choir to your schedule.  Your
talents are needed and appreciated.  If you would like to participate, or
have questions, please do not hesitate to email me.  The band and choir
schedule and course numbers are:

Band (1 credit) - MUSIC 1721-15198 and MUSIC 2721-15200 meeting Monday and
Wednesday from 2:45-4pm

Choir (1 credit) - MUSIC 1621-15197 and MUSIC 2621-15199 meeting Monday and
Wednesday from 1-2:15pm

I hope to see you in rehearsal,

Brian T. Harris
Director of Bands/Choirs, Instructor of Music, Music Department Chair
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W Main St
Wilburton, OK 74578
(918) 465-1790