[Eoscstudents] EOSC TRiO SSS: November Schedule

Ramie Baughman rbaughman13308 at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 1 09:32:36 CDT 2021

Good morning,
The TRiO Student Support Team wants to remind you today is the last day to
sign up for the cultural trip *on November 12th*. If you would like to sign
up, please contact me through this email (rbaughman13308 at eosc.edu) or call
(918) 465-1753. I attached a schedule of important events happening in our
department to this email.  Also, do not forget we offer tutoring services.
If you need help, please reach out to us!
We look forward to seeing you soon!

Best Regards,
*Ramie Baughman*

*Academic Advisor*