[Eoscstudents] Additional Scholarships

Jamie Dean jdean2 at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 4 15:05:41 CDT 2022

Good afternoon,

This is a reminder that the deadline to submit your name for this
scholarship opportunity is *5pm today, Monday April 4th*!

Please see the previous email for more information:

Our Foundation Office has a few additional scholarships with additional
requirements that they would like to award.

If you submitted an EOSC scholarship application during the application
window of 10/01/2021 - 02/25/2022 and meet the additional requirements
listed below, please respond to this email:

*Family Member works at Kiamichi Electric*

*Family Member works at Franklin Electric*

Please have your response to me no later than *5pm on Monday, April 4th* in
order to be considered.

Thank you,

*Jamie Dean*
Scholarship/Testing/Student Employment Coordinator

Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W. Main
Wilburton, OK 74578
Ph: 918.465.1768