[Eoscstudents] Eastern Student Government Association Nominations

London White lwhite at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 19 08:32:54 CDT 2022

The ESGA Nomination form is now available on our website. If you would
like to nominate someone to serve on the board, please complete the form
before June 29, 2022. You may nominate any full time student, including
yourself. The link below will provide you with information on the
requirements for candidates, requirements for serving on the board and also
the nomination form. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Eastern Student Government Association | Eastern Oklahoma State College
(eosc.edu) <https://www.eosc.edu/student-life/student-activities/esga>

--
London White
Director of Student Life