[Eoscstudents] Statements

Ange McAlister amcalister at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 12 12:30:38 CDT 2022

Thank you for choosing EOSC for your higher education needs.

Fall 2022 semester has begun and all tuition, fees, and housing charges are
due at this time.The Business Office will begin processing financial aid
after August 19, 2022. Please ensure that you have completed your FAFSA and
turned in all documents that may be required. In order to receive your
student refunds faster, please log in to your Self Service and designate
your direct deposit information.

If you have a prior account balance from Spring or Summer 2022, please get
this paid as we will be turning these accounts over to our collection
agency soon.

If you have any questions regarding your account balance or in designating
your direct deposit, please contact the Business Office staff at
918-465-1831. If you have questions about your financial aid, you may
contact the Financial Aid staff at 918-465-1771.

We hope you have a wonderful school year!

The EOSC Business Office

Thank you!

*Ange McAlister*

Ange McAlister

Accounts Receivable III

P: 918-465-1776

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W Main | Library Building | Wilburton, OK 74578

eosc.edu <http://www.eosc.edu> | radio.eosc.edu <http://www.radio.eosc.edu/>