[Eoscstudents] Student Employment

Jamie Dean jdean2 at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 10 08:22:06 CST 2022

Student Employment Reminder:

If you were a Student Employee in the Fall and are going to be working this
Spring, you MUST come by the Student Employment Office and pick up a
new Authorization Form
to be signed by your supervisor and then returned to me BEFORE you can
start working.

Without this new Authorization Form being turned in to me, you will not be
authorized to work, and will be unable to submit any hours into the system.

*For anyone who did not work in the fall but is interested in signing up
for Student Employment, there are still positions available, including
office jobs, the radio station, and the physical plant. If you are
interested in working, please come see me in the Student Employment Office
(you will need a photo id, your social security card, and a blank, voided
check from your bank account in order to sign up!)*

*Jamie Dean*
Scholarship/Testing/Student Employment Coordinator

Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W. Main
Wilburton, OK 74578
Ph: 918.465.1768