[Eoscstudents] Join Us for EOSC Campus Clean-Up Day in Celebration of Earth Day!

craney at eosc.edu craney at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 15 14:24:22 CDT 2024

Hi everyone,

To celebrate Earth Day on April 22nd, we're organizing a Campus Clean-Up Day, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Wilburton Campus. We'd love for everyone to get involved!

If any faculty members want to offer bonus points for student participation, just let me know. I'll share the sign-in sheet after the event.

We'll meet at the Student Center Amphitheater and split into groups to tackle weeds and trash. We'll provide trash bags, gloves, and tools to make it easier.

Let's all pitch in to keep our campus clean and beautiful. See you there!

This Earth Day, do your part.

Candace Raney

Executive Assistant to the President

P: 918-465-1723 | F: 918-465-2431

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W Main | Library 201-A | Wilburton, OK

 <http://www.eosc.edu/> eosc.edu |  <http://www.radio.eosc.edu/> radio.eosc.edu |  <https://eoscathletics.com/> eoscathletics.com