[Eoscstudents] Join Us for EOSC Campus Clean-Up Day in Celebration of Earth Day!

Candace Raney craney at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 22 08:30:00 CDT 2024

Don’t forget to join us today from 1:00-4:00 PM at the amphitheatre for our
campus cleanup. The first ten students to sign up will receive a free
“Great American Clean-up” t-shirt.
Thanks,
Candace

Candace Raney
Executive Assistant to the President
P: 918-465-1723 | F: 918-465-2431
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W Main | Library 201-A | Wilburton, OK
eosc.edu | radio.eosc.edu | eoscathletics.com