[Eoscstudents] DenPal Application

London White lwhite at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 29 20:37:02 CST 2024

Each year Eastern hosts a group of students from Denmark on our Wilburton
campus. This year they will be on campus April 10th-April 17th. The week is
full of events on and off campus which we invite our students to
participate in as well.

In order to  ensure a successful event for our Danish visitors and our
Eastern students, we ask any student that would like to participate to
complete a DenPal application. Once your application is approved you will
be given contact information to start communicating with one of our Danish
students. You will also be given a list of the events for that week. You
are not required to attend all the events but are encouraged to attend when
possible. The application form is attached, you can email your completed
application to lwhite at eosc.edu or deliver it to Student Services which is
located in the Library Building, office 139. Please let me know if you have
any questions.

Thank you!

--
London White