[Eoscstudents] Boonies II Brick Fundraiser

EOSC News news at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 23 15:23:24 CDT 2024

We love hearing about all the amazing times at Boonies on EOSC's Wilburton
campus. Now is *your* chance to help recreate that feel for a newer
generation!

[image: Eastern-Oklahoman-State-College-Banner-NEW-min-1024x139.png]

Get ready to take Boonies II to the next level with Phase II and III of our
exciting project!

We're transforming our outdoor spaces into a hub of fun and relaxation for
students. With your support, we'll be decking out the area with lively
cornhole and horseshoe sets, stylish outdoor furniture, and a
state-of-the-art digital jukebox to set the perfect vibe. Plus, we'll add a
variety of outdoor games to keep everyone entertained.

It's all about creating a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere where students can
unwind, connect, and enjoy their time at Boonies II. Join us in bringing
this vision to life and make Boonies II the ultimate student hangout spot!

*CLICK HERE* <https://www.fundraisingbrick.com/online-orders/eosc/> to
purchase your brick today!

For additional information regarding our engraved brick campaign please
contact
Candace Raney at craney at eosc.edu or call 918-465-1723.