[Eoscstudents] EOSC Arts Meeting - Postponed

Cullen Whisenhunt cwhisenhunt2 at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 23 13:05:20 CDT 2024

Hello students,

Due to a communications issue (the issue being I forgot to announce this
week's meeting before today, lol), the EOSC Arts and Humanities meeting
originally scheduled for tomorrow, Sept 24, is being *postponed until next
Tuesday, October 1*. We will still meet at 1 pm on that day, and still in
Room 120 of Baker Hall on the Wilburton campus.

As always, all are welcome to attend, especially those interested in art,
music, creative writing, history, or cultural studies. If you'd like to see
arts/humanities events and opportunities on campus, come join the Arts Club
and we can work on making that a reality!

Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.

Best,

--
Cullen Whisenhunt, MFA
Eng. Instructor, McAlester Campus