[Eoscstudents] Water Shut-Off Notice for Apartment Plumbing Work Tomorrow

Candace Raney craney at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 26 11:36:25 CDT 2024

Good morning all! I wanted to let everyone know that the water to the
apartments will be turned off tomorrow, around 3:00 PM, in order to install
some new plumbing parts and valves. This will require us to shut off the
main water supply, as we normally do in these situations.

The following areas will be affected:
 • Pratt Hall
 • Gunning Hall
 • Mitchell Hall
 • All apartments
 • Regents apartments

Please plan accordingly, as the water will be off for a period of time
while this work is being completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this
may cause and appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions or
concerns, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you,
Candace

Candace Raney
Executive Assistant to the President
P: 918-465-1723 | F: 918-465-2431
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W Main | Library 201-A | Wilburton, OK
eosc.edu | radio.eosc.edu | eoscathletics.com

--

This transmission, together with any attachments, is intended
only for