[Lender] Final 2003 Interest Rate Congressional Letter

Edington, Rick redington at ogslp.org
Tue Aug 21 09:23:16 CDT 2001

As a follow-up to our last OLAC meeting, attached is the final 2003 interest
rate fix letter that will be sent to all of our Oklahoma Congressional
Delegation at both their district and D.C. offices.  If your institution is
planning on sending their own letters as well, feel free to use this as a
model.

The workgroup that drafted the letter included Sandra Welch, Janet Dehnert,
Bruce Webber, Ron Hancock and myself.  Thanks to them all for their help,
insight and comments!   Rick

 <<olac2003intrcongr4.doc>>

Rick Edington, Associate Director
Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program
Claims, Lender & Accounting Services
redington at ogslp.org
(800) 247-0420; (405) 234-4333
Fax:  (405) 234-4391